I am pleased to be sponsoring a FREE Webinar on Friday, February 21, from 11a-noon (EST) where we will explore the features, functions and capabilities of an Interactive Body of Knowledge housed on a semantic wiki.
Collaboration and Interaction as a ‘Knowledge Amplifier’
The Merlyn Group and the team at Business Relationship Management Institute have been hard at work architecting and expanding an Interactive Body of Knowledge for Business Relationship Management professionals. We call it the BRMiBOK, and it incorporates a wealth of content (over 400 pages!) including:
- Models, such as a multi-level, multi-dimensional Relationship Maturity Model and BRM Competency Model
- Frameworks, such as a Provider Capability Model, featuring processes, activities, roles and metrics for any service provider
- Techniques such as Value Management, Relationship Quality Diagnostics, RACI charting, and Portfolio Balancing
- Metrics such as Balanced BRM Scorecard and Business Partner Satisfaction Survey
- Spaces for collaboration, professional development and a reference library
The BRMiBOK introduces a multiphase content governance process to make it easier for members to contribute to the BRMiBOK while preserving its integrity and quality—essential attributes of any authoritative “source of truth and wisdom.”
Mobile Access and ePublishing
The BRMiBOK incorporates features to facilitate the electronic publishing of subsets, such as the BRMP® Body of Knowledge, designed to support BRMP® training and certification and to better serve the growing community of interest around the role, discipline, and organizational capabilities of Business Relationship Management.
Please join us for this FREE 60-minute webinar with Vaughan Merlyn, BRMI Chief Knowledge Officer and Principal at The Merlyn Group and Roy Youngman, BRMI Chief Architect and Principal at The Merlyn Group, who will discuss:
- The purpose of the BRMiBOK and how it serves the Business Relationship Management community
- Features and Implications of having a Body of Knowledge on a Wiki
- BRMiBOK demonstration and walkthrough
- Electronic Publishing features and capabilities
This public webinar sponsored by The Merlyn Group, BRMI Gold Business Value Champion™.
To register for this free Webinar, please click here.
The Webinar will be held via Citrix GoToWebinar. All that is required is a computer with a browser and a high speed Internet connection, with either a telephone, or a microphone and speakers or a headset. We will send you the link to the event and other details when you register.
Note: My next on-line BRMP Course is being held across 3 Mondays—April 14, 21 and 28, 2014. For details, please click here.
Image courtesy of BornRich